Our little girl is now over 10 months and I have begun to think of planning her first birthday party. I am in denial that it is coming up as fast as it really is.
She has learned how to go from laying down on her belly or back and get to a sitting position. I was quite surprised, when I woke up to this one morning.
I know it is hard to see, but it is a picture of our video monitor, as I couldn't believe my eyes.
Then she started doing it all the time in her crib, and she couldn't quite figure out how to lay back down, so she would then do this...
This is hard to see as well, but she is flopped over with her arms back and her head on the mattress between her feet. Her head is towards the slats (left) side of the crib you can see.
She has been rolling all over the place to get what she wants, and slowly starting to scoot in her own way. She always wants to stand if you put her next to something, or hold onto your fingers.
Will she be walking by one?
No comments:
Post a Comment